Friday, October 2, 2009

Everybody has their list....

of things that make them madder than a bee stuck in mud. And I just decided that I need to make a list off all of mine, and then stop being so bothered by all of them. This is healthy for the soul. I think.



1. Stupid parking tickets
2. All of the construction going on in Utah. It's everywhere.
3. Stupid drivers. There's a reason you had to pass the test.
4. The cold. This means winter is coming. Which means it's about to get {a lot} colder.
5. The grass at the apartment complex. They water everyday- in the middle of the day. So it's wet, lumpy, and impossible for us to enjoy the last little part of our summer. Lame.
6. Money. You either love it or hate it. If you have enough, you love it. If you don't have enough, you hate it.
7. Shoes. I want to wear flip flops all year 'round. What is this "closed-toe, closed heel" nonsense
8. Laundry. I've come to despise doing laundry. What a waste of time. Wash 'em, wear 'em, and then you just gotta wash 'em again. Who thinks of this stuff?
9. Broken appliances. How are you being helpful if you don't function correctly?
10. Arogant people. There is no need for you; any of you. Please disappear.
11. Puppies who chew up boyfriends shoes. Which then requires us to go get new shoes. Expensive new shoes. Because boyfriend is picky and refuses to wear any brand but Nike. (Which is one of the reasons I think he's do adorable) [sarcasm] Thank you, Thunder.


Ah, I'm already feeling much better. Also, I love DVR. 'The Office' is doing a wonderful job of calming me down right now. But more than that, I love cute boyfriends who send you flowers at work. And cute boyfriends who put up with my list of complaints. Actually... just cute boyfriends in general are a plus.

2 comments:

  1. I would add....

    #12. People who go on vacation to Texas and NEVER post pictures about it!

    hee hee hee :)

    actually, I hear you on some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Construction is SOOOO true! Seriously, how many roads do they need to fix???

    And ditto on the cold- booooooooooo on winter. I want more summer!!

    ReplyDelete